Windham Permit Application

The Town of Windham requires a separate permit, known as the Water Allocation Fee Permit, for properties who request to make a connection to the Regional Water Line. Only those parcels that are specifically within the Windham Franchise Area along Route 28 and Route 111 are eligible for water service connection provided by Salem. Please click on the appropriate tab, Windham Franchise Area, for more detailed information including maps and respective lots. Applicants must first apply through the Town of Windham Community Development Department and submit the required fee before Salem will consider and/or review any requests for water service connection. The application can be accessed by clicking on the attachment below. Once the applicant has completed the process with Windham they must file a permit with Salem including meeting all requirements thereof to allow for a connection and service. Once approved and connected, Windham residents and commercial property owners will become water customers of the Town of Salem. The Town of Salem will mail bills to their customers on a quarterly basis for residential, and monthly for commercial. Salem will charge retail customers in Windham rates 15% above the rates charged by Salem to its in-town retail customers including 15% additional on any/all fees associated with water service.

For additional information or questions regarding this application please contact:

Alexander Mello
Windham Community Development Director
Phone: 603-432-3806
Email Alexander Mello